Friday, January 7, 2011

willpost every morning in the new year

a little firend facebooked me and asked me had i forgotten about my blogspot... and i had. what chao's we have undergone in the last few months. first there was the joy of puppies being born, 24 hrs guiding my very worried dog who is the size of a small horse through her first labour. As it teemed down rain steadily, she and I sat in the cubby house as her kennel was flooded out, and she birthed every hour for the first 10 pups, then 12hrs later our last, a still born emerged. 3 days of guidance and Cheyanne was a brilliant mother.in total, 3 pups died, and the favorite of all, we named Xavier and kept him as one of our own family members. he was abriliant grey harliquin with blue eyes. bull mastiff x great dane. And oh how i loved him.
Then the good times ended quickly with threat of divorce after a certain "love of my life" did the ultimate betrayel and lied about attendng a gentlemans club in the land of TEXAS... all work overseas trips will now be done under strict supervision... which means he isnt going anywhere without me going too... esp if it is overseas. But as the old saying goes, love conquers all as does a bloody long conversation and the threat of removing ones testicles if all information is not disclosed, no matter how painful it might be to take.
After my love came home and we moved into surburbia ( all in a matter of 3 wks),
i went home to the land of salt and sea with J.J and Bruiser, my hometown known as Umina, the town where i grew up and I thoroughly enjoyed a full week renting a unit opposite the beach, where i spent time with all my dearest girlfriends and only wish that i had stayed longer, had finances permitted. there is nothing like the smell of the salt air and lots of girlfriend time to cleanse my spirit, i came home to Qld a renewed woman.

We moved from Farmville into modern surburbia, very much to my happiness, and most importantly this meant a NEW kitchen! this house we are in is BRAND NEW, its so nice to live in a brand new house, i beleive it was Gods way of saying " you get your new house" as my dream home is still unfinished in Jandowae, as we moved before it was completed due to drug addict neighbours who liked to be the neighbours from hell. i would rather rent elsewhere than live nextdoor to that kind of drama, in my own house. It is a bit sad that we did have to move, but i love this little town of Chinchilla, Unfortunatley not all good things last, our beloved pup Xavier died on November 15th, another heart break for the turmoil filled year of 2010... and i felt as though one of my children had been lost. he died of Parvo Virus. 2 weeks later, our beloved Cheyanne, mother of xavier and my "little girl" was taken to the vet, bitten by a black snake. i pulled over on the side of the road terrified that we would lose her too. However strong as she is, despite being paralysed from the waist down, she came home 3 days later, and the past month has consisted of me carrying her back end around ... not an easy feat when this said loved one weighs 65kg! more than i weigh! However she is well worth the effort and i am very grateful for the blessing to have her in my life.
This year has certainly been full of surprises. Not alwasy the greatest surprises to have, some surprises like a new house are good, others like a loss of life are not good. Although the best surprises often come when we least expect them.
speaking of surprises, my resident green tree frog has joined me in this corner of the house, as he sticks to the glas sliding door, peering at me as if to say " when are you coming out for your cup of tea... im sure it is about the right time of night for you to join me on the patio"... always reliable, froggy eats the bugs that would otherwise come in through the screen door.
So it is time to progress outside, wouldnt want to disappoint foggy, who has been my companion since the 1st of Jan 2011... lets hope its a sign of good luck with him around, i hope it is...

Despite if froggy is around or not, i have high expectations that this year will be a very good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment