Saturday, September 18, 2010

i have been advised to BLOG

My dear friend a.k.a unofficially adopetd sista "Lucy" decided i should make myself a blog.
My response was a "BLOG" sounds like some kind of a septic problem that needs urgent attendance. Considering the amount of shite that comes rambling out of my mouth most days, it seems highly appropriate. So here we are, on my first BLOG. with not much to say at this point, but im sure that 2 glasses of red wine later on this evening will prove otherwise... as there is always an adventure or 3, about farm animals, my 2 children, my husband, my travelling experiences, new recipes, memories from past, my own business and dreams and aspirations and the on going battles that plague every day life.

my motto is SEW, COOK, LOVE... so i will get back to the blog tonight, right now im off to cook that wholemeal loaf of bread that has been rising for the past couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment